Re: kernel-image 2.2.16 (atari)

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 06:50:56PM -0500, Alan wrote:
> I downloaded the Amiga deb package and put it to work for several hours.
> Ran into no issues other then when trying to use the CyberVision64
> display mode. It does not sync up on my display, but I'm not sure if it
> is the new values in the code or my monitor. I'm going to try a
> different monitor.
Hmm, thats the cyber driver, should it generate a mode which is not usable
on standard monitors?
Anyway, the first amiga user reporting back. Can you try to let it run a
little longer, say one day or so? My machine oopes after 4-12 hours, I
removed the berr040 patch and it was still alive this morning after 24h and
two kernel builds...

Thanks for testing,
Christian