Re: 2.2.16 kernel-images [Was: Re: Debian2.2 and clgen on Amiga3000]

On Fri, Oct 06, 2000 at 10:56:12AM +0100, Nick Holgate wrote:
>   http://auric.debian.org/~holgate/
TCP connection to 'auric.debian.org' failed: Operation now in progress.
Ok, Ill copy it via pandora...

> Also there is a small boot-floppies patch to add support for the MVME147.
> I have checked these changes into CVS this morning. I wass going to leave
> this until Woody, but if we are building new boot-floppies and new kernels
> I thought I might as well do it now.
I guess I will build it from CVS, maybe Adam makes a new release anyway,
since there is a bug. But before building, I want to hear success reports
from other people. Especially from mac, since I do not intend to use 2.2.10
and 2.2.16, Adam said it would require another subarchitecture. Too much
work for me, but if somebody else jumps in...

Christian