Re: 2.2.16 kernel-images [Was: Re: Debian2.2 and clgen on Amiga3000]

On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 11:16:47PM +0100, Nick Holgate wrote:

> The new kernel-patch package can be found at:
>
>  http://auric.debian.org/~holgate/kernel-patch-2.2.16-m68k_2.2.16-3_all.deb
I could build amiga and mac images from last nights patch, they are (together
with config files and build logs) at
  http://non-us.debian.org/~cts/
Yet another webpage, somebody is standing on the other lines...

Atari build did not complete, there was a problem with the ATI Mach64
driver, I removed it from the config (config.atari2), build is not yet
finished. Nick, can you replace the config files in the patch package by
these ones (unless atari+mac users complain)?

All others, please test them on all available hardware, the amiga image is
working very nicely on an A2k, b2060, cv3d, gvpii, ariadne2, catweasel
machine. Please report your findings here, we want to build new
boot-floppies with them asap.
Shall I build *vme images as well?

Christian