Re: 2.2.17 i386 boot-floppies uploading

On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 01:47:35PM +0000, Frank Copeland wrote:
> It turned out to be the 'video=' argument passed to the kernel by
> amiboot. The format changed between 2.0.x and 2.2.x, and the argument
> now appears to be mandatory for 2.2.x, which it wasn't for 2.0.x.
It is set in the StartInstall_clgen script, and I am pretty sure it is set
correctly. Maybe clgen.txt is out of date, but nobody is working on the
driver. Since documentation is always written later than the code, I
wouldn't expect anything else.
You are welcome to update driver and/or documentation. Pleae send patches to
linux-m68k@lists.linux-m68k.org

Christian.