please read this!!

Hello everyone,
    thanks for taking time to read this. Any way this is a message for
all debian-68k users... For all those using ypbind (to bind their
computers to a nis server), have you noticed anything strange about
ypbind? Or has it not worked like for me? If you have a working ypbind
then please email me cause I've got problems. If you are not using
ypbind and you have a nis server you can acces then can you try it out.
See if you can get it to work, by either place your server in
/etc/yp.conf or by broadcasting.

Thanks
James

--