Re: New nubus ethernet thread

I thought the vmlinux-2.2.14-070300.gz kernel had all the latest and
greatest drivers when it came to the various ethernet cards. The builtin
ethernet works just fine (it's RJ45); in fact, it's how I actually got the
rest of the install .debs. I now want the nubus ethernet to work, too, so I
can use my Quadra 700 as a firewall/gateway.

Russell
_its_ (no apostrophe) means "the thing that it owns"
_it's_ (with apostrophe) means "it is"