What do you mean no SCSI support?

I've been going through some of the hardware pages on
http://www.mac.linux-m68k.org/development/macspecs.html, and I see that the
Quadra 610 "requires" and 040, and that there is no SCSI support. How can
that be? My Quadra 610 has no trouble at when it comes to my external SCSI
drive, and it has no problem with my SCSI Zip drive, either! The 040 part
should list the caveat about the bug in some of the LC040 chips, and say fpu
emulation in the kernel is required...

I'd mail this to the address on the bottom of the page, but it doesn't
work...

Russell

PS Who's maintaining these pages, anyway?
_its_ (no apostrophe) means "the thing that it owns"
_it's_ (with apostrophe) means "it is"