New nubus ethernet thread

I needed something to differentiate from the current discussion about Nubus
ethernet.

So, this is what my ethernet card says on it (on the various chips, I mean):
One says "Sonic-T" Another says "Texas Instruments"
and there's one that says "Valor". The card itself says "Apple Ethernet NB
Twisted pair card C 1993" It's in a Nubus slot, and works in the Mac
OS...I'm also using kernel vmlinux-2.2.14-070300.gz. I don't get any message
about any other ethernet card being detected upon boot, and ifconfig eth1
doesn't find anything.

How can I make the kernel (or whatever else it is) recognize that card? By
all indications, it should work.

Thanks!

Russell

_its_ (no apostrophe) means "the thing that it owns"
_it's_ (with apostrophe) means "it is"