Mac IIsi freezes

Hi,

	I'm trying to get our -68k port installed on a Mac IIsi, but
 it's proving to be not-so-simple.  The box has an internal 40 GB SCSI
 disk and an external 2 GB SCSI disk.  I have got debian at least once
 installed on the system, but I'm running with a little problem:  it
 freezes after sometime.  The screen blanks and it won't come back.  I
 was reinstalling it just know and got

     kernel panic: scsi: trying to calling schedule(0 in interrupt,
     file scsi.c, line 1467.  in interrupt handler - not syncing.

 I have booted with mac5380=4,2; 2,2; 1,1; 1,2; 4,1, and under all of
 them I have some sort of problem.  Does this like a hw problem to you
 people?

 Thanks,

					Marcelo