Re: Kernel / atari-fdisk problem with IDE-HD > 8,4 GB

"Christian T. Steigies" wrote:

> PS I am still looking for people who update the quickinstall guides for
> amiga/atari and mac. There was at least somebody working on mac, can you
> submit it to the CVS, if you think its worth using? I will automatically
> have the current document then in my next try. I think, if we don't get
> updated docs for m68k, we can not release potato for m68k...
> --
How soon do you need an updated doc for the mac?  I don't have time to
do it this week, but could probably knock it out on this coming Saturday
if no one else steps forward.  I have successfully installed with the
potato boot floppies on a Mac IIci w/DayStar '040 in PDS, Mac IIvx and a
Quadra 950.  I could probably start the install on a IIx and another
IIci w/ a cache card.  I could easily document what my experience with
these boxes has been and I guess the install should be similar on
everything else that can boot with the 2.2.10 kernel included with the
boot floppies.

If no one else steps forward, where do I send the document for
submission to CVS.  I am not normally a debian user, but that's all
their is at present for the Mac.

Ray Knight
audilvr@speakeasy.org