Re: m68k boot-floppies ready

I've updated macinstall.txt to fix all spelling errors and debian/linux to Debian/GNU Linux. I've also included a note about not expanding .tgz and .bin files. A few other changes as well. http://www.insync.net/~guss/clay/macinstall.txt

Is there a document that is distributed with the cd explaining what various files do? If not this might be a useful document for new users to Linux. In the previous install document i included the name of most of the files needed to install Debian. Might it be a good idea to add a new file to the distribution with this information(or would this have to approved and added to Debian as a whole and not specifically m68k computers.

Oh one last thing, I believe someone mentioned writing unique boot info documentation for each sub architecture and then using a common guide after booted(which makes sense to me). Has the generic install part been written yet? If so where can I find it so that I can modify macinstall.txt to flow easily with the main install document?

I think even mac users have that much imagination (*DUCK*).

you'd hope so at least. I've met a few people who have seriously asked me "how do i get the latest version of the Internet" and "is Linux some sort of popular computer game? I only know of teenagers using it so it must be a computer game"

--
Weirdo				"I need 5 ccs of
(Clay Ginsburg)			people stat " - anonymous