Re: gnat

> I know. I can't find binaries on m68k in any version, in any
> distribution and in any ftp serwer. Will anybody have gnat binaries
> in any version anywhere?

AFAICR, the gnat compiler needs itself to build, so you have to follow
a special bootstrapping procedure. I can remember that someone once
tried to do this for m68k and used lots of CPU cycles on kullervo for
this, but there weren't any results I don't know about. Probably the
backend has some problems or the like, or something else in the build
procedure failed.

Roman