Re: gnat

On 22 Feb 2000, Mark W. Eichin wrote:

> There are two options: (1) *find* old gnat binaries (or even current
> ones from another linux dist, like redhat) and use them to bootstrap
> (2) build gnat as a cross compiler (tricky if you haven't dealt with
> host vs. target issues before, and assumes that the runtime is
> basically the same as the x86 one...)

I know. I can't find binaries on m68k in any version, in any
distribution and in any ftp serwer. Will anybody have gnat
binaries in any version anywhere? (sorry for mistakes)

--
,x80Y^  Fanatic AMIGA user              Grzegorz Junka "Bastian"
P0+'    krzys@ernie.icslab.agh.edu.pl    bastian@plus.ds14.agh.edu.pl