Re: Need your input for keymap configuration

Hartmut Koptein wrote:

> > Thanks for posting it, but it still fails on me :(  Atleast it's a different error: no keymaps described
> > for architecture powerpc/mac
>      i assume this ^^^^^^^^^^^  is correct!?

yeah, i'm on a powerppc/mac.

> > Was there another part of the source I was supposed to patch but forgot to...?  I just pasted in the
> > code you posted into the "sub guess_arch{}" function (replacing the other code)....
>
>  I think the error "no keymaps described" comes from an bad space at the end of powerpc/mac_

hmm

> Please test this: (please test it also on m68k!!!)

Okay, well, it gives me the same error.  When I run it by itself, it spits out "Arch ist: powerppc/mac", but
I couldn't tell you if there was an extra space at the end.  But when I stick it in console-data.config, it
just gives me the same error... When it prints out the error, it doesn't look like there is more than one
space between "powerpc/mac" and the next word....

--Nelson Abramson

--
"Every time you get a dialog box you don't understand, you ought to get a nickel
 from Microsoft, and every time it crashes, you should get a dollar.  That would