Re: Need your input for keymap configuration

Hartmut Koptein wrote:

> [snip]
> Replace this part in the  console-data.config  file.  (/var/lib/dpkg/info/console-data.config).

Thanks for posting it, but it still fails on me :(  Atleast it's a different error: no keymaps described
for architecture powerpc/mac
Was there another part of the source I was supposed to patch but forgot to...?  I just pasted in the
code you posted into the "sub guess_arch{}" function (replacing the other code)....

--Nelson Abramson