Re: bash-2.04 beta3 for testing

On Thu, Jan 06, 2000 at 12:45:17PM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> I have put bash-2.04-beta3 on master in ~doko/tmp. Because I do not
> get feedback from the upstream author, if this is prerelease is
> public, I ask you to compile this package and test for "obvious"
> errors. bash-2.04 fixed about 15 bugs in the bug tracking system, so
> it would be nice to have it in potato. Feedback is appreciated.

Finally I manged to build the m68k packages. Installed bash, everything
looks fine. I will put them on www.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/bash*
for testing (ATTN debian-m68k users: this package will _only_ work with
debian/potato, the current unstable distribution. Do not even try to install
it on your slink system.)

--
Christian