Install program problem.

Hi I'm Enrico; I'm trying to install debian in my system, PowerBook 520
(M68LC040), but I have a problem. The booting sequence is ok, no error
messages but when the install program start the machine halt: blank screen
with the title "Debian 68K install...." and the cursor blinking at the half
of the screen. What is the problem? In my opinion the kernel file is ok and
the problem is in the root.bin file; there is an ftp site where I can find
other files like root.bin if the problem is that? Thanks, and sorry for the
wrong english :)))