Re: Init and boot problem.

>> INIT: entering runlevel: 2
>> Starting system log daemon: syslogd klogd
>> Starting deferred execution scheduler: atd
>> Starting base networking daemons: portmap inetd
>>
>> INIT: Id "1" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
>> INIT: Id "2" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes

>Did you, by any chance, install any potato packages on a slink system
>before the last reboot?

Before I installed the latest version of util-linux of the potato on my slink
system. After I get an error and I couldn't execute any command included in
the util-linux archive (-> the error output was: Segmentation fault).
So I installed the slink version of util-linux but I get always the same
error. At the end, suddenly, I got that boot problem.
This is all,
thanks for your attention,
Roberto.