Re: Debian install instructions

> > But thats
> >what the new "task" packages are for, right? So when everybody upgrades to
> >potato, install task-professional-c-developer and go ;-)
>
> Is potato about ready, and if so, is there an ISO someplace?  I've got a
> burner now.

There's no working boot-floppies for Atari, Amiga and VME (unless they've
been built since I last checked a few weeks ago). Packages are being
autobuilt as fast as the build machine can go, currently glibc 2.0 based,
and no consensus on a possible switch to 2.1 that I can see. boot-floppies
are expected to be useful in mid January (provided lots of hard work is
done til then).