Re: Initial booting problems with Debian/Amiga

Please disregard my previous message. It really was obviously what the
problem was. I'm not going to post this, because otherwise I may be
excluded from the Internet and locked away from computers for all ages.

Thank you for your patience,

Henrik

>From: "Henrik Brauns" <hbrauns@hotmail.com>
>To: debian-68k@lists.debian.org
>Subject: Initial booting problems with Debian/Amiga
>Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 02:01:21 PST
>
>Hi,
>maybe some of you know this problem (and how to fix it :-) already.
>After I installed Debian on my Amiga 3000, which was easy and smooth, I
>came to the point where I had to reboot my machine. Once back in
AmigaOS

listmaster@lists.debian.org