linuxamiga SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi all,

I have a question.... I downloaded the debian installkit and tried to
uncompress amigainstall.lha ... and there is a CRC ERROR in the
amigainstall file!

I downloaded it from two sites too and tried to uncompress it on an
i586-linux (debian slink) and on an amiga-1200 (amigaos) (both).

How can exist a CRC ERROR in the debian-m68k distribution???

A question: can anybody say me an URL from that I can download a
working amigalinux kernel? Without CRC error?

bye

MaXX