mac classic with scsi-ethernet?

Hello All!

Can anyone tell me if it's already possible to use a scsi-ethernet adapter with
linux on a mac classic II (I would be surprised if it was) or if any projects
for this type of hardware (scsi-ethernet adapters) are existing?

(short explanation: the classic macs have no expansion slots so the only way to
attach an ethernernet adapter is the scsi connector at the back of these boxes;
the kernel already has support for networking but needs to know how to use the
scsi-ethernet device I'd like to employ. I'm no programmer but I'd like to
contribute where I can)

Greetz,
        Udo

PS: I'm still looking for 1 or 2 of these scsi-ethernet adapters...