mac classic with scsi-ethernet?

Hello All!

Thursday, October 15 1998 20:59, Udo van den Heuvel wrote to All:

 UvdH> Can anyone tell me if it's already possible to use a scsi-ethernet
 UvdH> adapter with linux on a mac classic II (I would be surprised if it was)
 UvdH> or if any projects for this type of hardware (scsi-ethernet adapters)
 UvdH> are existing?

Well, I just got a Focus EtherLAN Mini SC adapter, what's the status of this
adapter? Is there info about the protocol it uses, etc? If not: where can I
send some mail?
Please let me know what I (as a non-programmer) can do to help to get these
adapters supported?

Greetz,
        Udo