Re: Mac Quadra

Brederlow <goswin.brederlow@student.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

> Michael Schmitz <SCHMITZ@LCBVAX.CCHEM.BERKELEY.EDU> writes:
>
> > I thought you were supporting all of m68k machines?? :-) Get a
> > clue, then. And please point people asking questions you can't
> > answer to the proper resources.
>
> Get lost and stop that private war of yours.

No, *you* get lost.  Michael is a Debian developer, providing
invaluable help and support for our Mac68k users.  You, on the other
hand, are a annoying know-nothing leechware con-artist who has managed
to annoy the hell out of almost everyone in the Linux/m68k community.
Please, please, _please_ go away and leave us the hell alone.

--
James
~Yawn And Walk North~                                  http://yawn.nocrew.org/