Linux and CV64/3D

Hello,

I have just changed my mail machine reason for which I didn't give new...
I am the guy who had the problem with "see title..."
So, I had written to two mailling list, to the registered people of linux on
amiga who own a CV64/3D and I was really surpised that most of them didn't know
(as I...) how to open linux on CV64/3D...

But hapilly there were people (about 10...) who told me that I have to first
open a screen with the same resolution that I wanted under linux and had the
command video=virgefb:1280x1024-8 (if the wb screen was 1280x1024-8 of
course...).

I don't know were they have found that info ???

Could someone told me if it would be possible in a near future to directly boot
on CV64/3D screen under linux ?

Another time, thanks to everyone who help me so much,

	Greg