Re[2]: Linux and CV64/3D

On 03-Apr-98, Brederlow wrote:
> Gregoire Favre <greg@imaux.unil.ch> writes:
>
>> Hello,
>> does someone manage using his CV64/3D under linux ?
>> I have just compiled the linux-2.1.85, but as I try with amiboot-5.6, the
>> screen become white at boot up...
>>
>> If anyone as manage it, where can I find that kernel, does it work for a
A3000
>> with a A4000/40 mother board ?
>
> Could it be that you selected some wrong options? Maybe you forgot to
> build for 040 or you used the Read-Modify-Write Optimisation. Try to
> rebuild it after checking the options carefully.
>
> May the Source be with you.
>             Mrvn
>

> --
listmaster@lists.debian.org

Kind regards

My thoughts on this is, do you have the scandoubler ? if you do then all you
will ever get is a white screen. plug the monitor directly onto the
cybervision 64/3d.
I have a scandoubler and my screen was white until i tried the monitor on the
64/3d lemme know if it works :)
                               NEs