NcFTP dumps core.

I recently installed medium-sized system from Debian-68k 2.0 distribution.
NcFTP randomly dumps core after startup, and it's Visual mode bugs when
pressing enter. I have ncftp_2.4.2-3.deb.

Another problem rises with kernel-sources -package. The latest 2.0.33-6 is
the generic platform source-tree, and latest kernel-patches is 2.0.33-4
IIRC. The only way I was able to build a new kernel was to get kernel
sources for m68k outside the Debian distribution.

Also, why is lilo not included in dist.?

- Janne Kiviluoto