Re: Uploaded amiga-fdisk 0.03a-1 (source m68k) to master

On Mar 08, Frank Neumann wrote:

> (I hope it's no problem that I never posted an 'intent to package..'
> to the lists..)

Frank:

Any good reason why this package is only Architecture: m68k?  I was building
the i386 version, and ran into that problem.  Should I create an
amiga-fdisk-cross like Roman did for atari-fdisk?

Just curious...

Chris
|       Chris Lawrence       |   You have a computer.  Do you have Linux?   |
|   <quango@ix.netcom.com>   |     http://www.linux-m68k.org/index.html     |
|     Amiga A4000/040 and    |      Join the party that opposed the CDA     |
|      Linux/m68k 2.1.29     |              http://www.lp.org/              |