autobuilds

Hi,
in the process of autobuilding some pagackes, I have encountered a perl
problem (among others...). This also happens when I try to use sgml2latex or
sgml2txt or...
I get an error (forgot the logfile at home...) complaining about a wrong
version, the file is DynaLoader.pm, Version of the file is 1.00, version
required (by sgml-tools and some packaeges to build) is 1.03. Now where do I
get this one? I got the current perl installed AFAIK, if I look here on the
i386 (also running Debian2.0 :-) I find a DynaLoader.pm in the i386 subdir
with the correct version. Anybody got an idea? Is this cause perlsgml has
not been compiled yet for m68k? I´ll try it...

There were some more packages which did not want to be built, but the good
news: after learning how to mount correctly xfree is happily building right
now. I hope it doesn´t require perl... if not, I´ll bring it together with
the logfiles tomorrow.

Ciao,
Christian.