Re: Finally got my Debian system setup...

Yes, please submit patches to create the 68k-specific devices in the base
package.

Also, please look over the basedisks.sh script in the boot-floppies package.
That will generate the minimal root needed to bootstrap a system, and will
pack it into a tar file. This will need some modification for the 68k,
mostly just changing the package list that it uses.

I'd also be interested in having you look over the rootdisk.sh script.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
       Clinton isn't perfect, but I like him a lot more than Dole.

Bruce Perens AB6YM          Bruce@Pixar.com            http://www.hams.com/