Re: Status on sponsorship brochure

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 11:21:58AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Franziska Lichtblau <rhalina@old-forest.org> [2014-07-27 01:33 +0200]:
> > I just did some small changes and now I'm reading myself into the
> > translation system. I think I should be able todo the german translation
> > monday on the train. Btw. did DC13 have a german translation? I couldn't
> > find one.
>
> I don't think there was, nor do I think that having a non-English
> brochure is that important.

Ok - so I decrease the priority on that.

> > The most important point is the one I raised before about the sponsorship
> > levels. Did we already decide on that?
> > We have two basic options:
> > a) Sticking to the old levels
> > b) The ideas Conny proposed: Have a look in the
> > sponsorship-broschure/notes/ directory in the git and comment on it.
>
> I think a combination of both will be required, i.e. levels with
> perks and then offer additional sponsoring opportunities, such as
> the day trip etc.

Hm, I *can* draft something along these lines, but we really should agree
on something.

> > Could someone please point me to the DC13 final report to get the attendee
> > numbers? I couldn't find it in the DC13 git.
>
> Yeah, it's not in Git, which sucks, but:
>
> http://media.debconf.org/dc13/report/DebConf13-final-report.en.pdf

Thanks!

> > The other important number is our expected budget we want to put
> > into the broschure.
>
> See attached.

Ok. I have some hours in the DB Lounge today and work on it.

Bye,
Rhalina
--
rhalina (Franziska Lichtblau)                  rhalina@old-forest.org
                                             lichtblau@cip.ifi.lmu.de

«I refuse to be bound by software I cannot trust and negotiate with.»
                                                    -- Enrico Zini --