Re: Status on sponsorship brochure

Hey folks,

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 10:41:59AM +0200, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Do you have any work-in-progress you can share or commit? Is there any
> chance of finishing up the brochure soonish, ideally within this week?

I just did some small changes and now I'm reading myself into the
translation system. I think I should be able todo the german translation
monday on the train. Btw. did DC13 have a german translation? I couldn't
find one.

The most important point is the one I raised before about the sponsorship
levels. Did we already decide on that?
We have two basic options:
a) Sticking to the old levels
b) The ideas Conny proposed: Have a look in the
sponsorship-broschure/notes/ directory in the git and comment on it.

Could someone please point me to the DC13 final report to get the attendee
numbers? I couldn't find it in the DC13 git.

The other important number is our expected budget we want to put into the
broschure.

Other small details to fix can be found marked with %TODO in the .tex file
in the git repo.

Thanks to madduck for adding logos!

Bye!
Rhalina
--
rhalina (Franziska Lichtblau)                  rhalina@old-forest.org
                                             lichtblau@cip.ifi.lmu.de

«I refuse to be bound by software I cannot trust and negotiate with.»
                                                    -- Enrico Zini --