Re: Status on sponsorship brochure

also sprach Franziska Lichtblau <rhalina@old-forest.org> [2014-07-27 01:33 +0200]:
> I just did some small changes and now I'm reading myself into the
> translation system. I think I should be able todo the german translation
> monday on the train. Btw. did DC13 have a german translation? I couldn't
> find one.

I don't think there was, nor do I think that having a non-English
brochure is that important.

> The most important point is the one I raised before about the sponsorship
> levels. Did we already decide on that?
> We have two basic options:
> a) Sticking to the old levels
> b) The ideas Conny proposed: Have a look in the
> sponsorship-broschure/notes/ directory in the git and comment on it.

I think a combination of both will be required, i.e. levels with
perks and then offer additional sponsoring opportunities, such as
the day trip etc.

> Could someone please point me to the DC13 final report to get the attendee
> numbers? I couldn't find it in the DC13 git.

Yeah, it's not in Git, which sucks, but:

http://media.debconf.org/dc13/report/DebConf13-final-report.en.pdf

> The other important number is our expected budget we want to put
> into the broschure.

See attached.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`