Re: LinuxTag and DebConf15

Hi,

On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 07:10:14AM +0200, Christian Körner wrote:

> On 07/05/14 06:50, Penny Leach wrote:
> > On 07/05/2014 00:46, Mika Pflüger wrote:
> >> Well, this is /really/ short notice. (-; I could get leaflets or
> >> a poster (also bigger than A4 if useful) printed + bring it to
> >> linuxtag; however, I doubt I'll have time to design it. Or is
> >> there some material already which I could work with, I don't
> >> know, a logo or even just colours?
> >

> > There isn't a logo yet, we're about to kick off a competition to
> > design one. Sorry :(

Right, I forgot to mention that for now, we will be using the generic
DebConf and/or Debian logo.

> Mika, what do you think of A5 flyers with text & Debian logo. Though
> not sure how effective it is, IMO it's a bit plain and might end up in
> the bin. :(
>
> Else an A3 poster that we put up.

Many thanks for the efforts!  I realize it's really late but we only
came up with the idea after the kick-off meeting last weekend...

> Text could be something like:
> ====
> Join Debian Conference in Heidelberg - August 2015!
>
> We are looking for:
> * sponsors (contact debconf15@debconf.org)
> * volunteers  (subscribe to debconf15-team@lists.debian.org)
> * ask us here at the LinuxTag
> ====

There is/will be also a website at http://debconf15.debconf.org/ which
is currently not even a placeholder.  However, maybe including that will
make us spice it up a bit until the end of the week.  So unless somebody
else vetoes it, you could include that information as well.

I am off to a workshop now and won't be online much until afternoon.

> P.S. No need to Cc. me as I'm subscribed to debconf15 ml.

Great! :)

Michael