Re: Buying less than 100 % food in HD

On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 04:33:06PM +0200, Thomas Koch wrote:
> - How do you think about making vegetarian food the "normal" food at debconf
> 15 and make catering with meat an extra paid option? Having no meat for one or
> two weeks is the most normal, healthy thing for the human body.

That's total bullshit and will force me to eat outside. I can live (and
actually cna enjoy vegetarian food some time), but no I am not going to
eat no meat (be it Schnitzel or whatever) the whole debconf.

Can all those vegatarians live ow they like but PLEASE stop convincing
other people? Thanks.

Regards,

Rene