Re: Buying less than 100 % food in HD

also sprach Thomas Koch <thomas@koch.ro> [2014-04-13 16:33 +0200]:
> Sorry for coming late to the bikesheeding party.

There is no bikeshedding party. Food in Heidelberg is pretty much
arranged, right now the question is how we optimise for our budget.
While we obviously don't want to throw out food, neither do they.
And this is not the first time they cater for a group of this size.

However, I am talking about the contractual side of things, which
forms the basis for our cooperation. It should not stand in the way
of good ideas when both sides are convinced. And while the youth
hostel does have to operate on strict regulatory requirements, they
do seem to be open to new ideas.

So how about — after signing the contract — we engage in direct
talks with the kitchen chef to see what we can do? It would be good
if you could take the lead on that.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team