Re: Buying less than 100 % food in HD

On 12. April 2014 13:22:39 MESZ, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>just commenting on the wristband aspect: I hate debconf6 style
>wristbands too
>(2cm wide plastic paper bands), but the wristbands used at the
>cccongress or
>fusion-festival or tons of other festivals in .de are fine, I'm wearing
>one
>for ten month now and am not bothered at all. I wore it at last DebConf
>too
>and you probably havent noticed. But those costs 5€ I'd guess (but come
>with a
>nice custom print on them).

No, they are much cheaper, we made them even for our youth recreation time - just for fun to give the kids their own "festival" arm band. I'd guess a few cent per band. Also we only had two colors, which is for sure cheaper than the colorful festival bands. Black and White might be an option - and I might be able to find a sponsor for that color scheme :-)