Re: Buying less than 100 % food in HD

Hi,

just commenting on the wristband aspect: I hate debconf6 style wristbands too
(2cm wide plastic paper bands), but the wristbands used at the cccongress or
fusion-festival or tons of other festivals in .de are fine, I'm wearing one
for ten month now and am not bothered at all. I wore it at last DebConf too
and you probably havent noticed. But those costs 5€ I'd guess (but come with a
nice custom print on them).

Those or just paper tickets please or putting the info on the name tags which
we'll should wear anyway too. Please no debconf6 plastic/paper wristbands.

</bikeshed>

cheers,
	Holger