Re: Magazine Ad Re: Artwork jobs DC14

Hi Patty,

I thought the announcement with appreciation the realization of
DebConf13 and call for sponsors and holding the next DebConf14.

I think we should be modeled on an announcement invitation and thank
you at the same time.

If you need any proposal, please inform deadlines.

--
://ValessioBrito.com.br
@valessiobrito / +55 (71) VALESSIO