Re: Magazine Ad Re: Artwork jobs DC14

On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 10:01:14AM -0400, Brian Gupta wrote:

> [...]

I don't think we traditionally run the Thank You ads until after the
conference, so we can use the group photo we get of DC14 when we get it
(which is something we tend to do towards the beginning to middle of each
conference).

Valessio, are you asking about the Thank You ad, or are we discussing a
different ad?

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski