Re: DebCoonf19 budget for video team

Hi Andy,

On 16/08/2019 08:52, Andy Simpkins wrote:
> Sorry no i have not replied.
> I do not know what our budget request was in the 1st place
> I am aware that my travel and that of Kyle were budget items.

Do you have the amount of each?

> As too was
> the server and pc hire. I can not say what figures were placed against what.

The local part (pc hire, cables) is in other line.

> There would also have been shipping etc.

ok

I think the budget was to flight tickets to some of you. I can't find a
wiki or pad where was listed the names. I remember there was one.

> Who raused the budget request initially?

I think it was pollo or olasd.

pollo, I know you are not dealing with DebConf now, but can you help
with this question?

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)