Re: DebCoonf19 budget for video team

On 2019/08/13 15:51, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana wrote:
> We are doing DC19 accountability and the budget has a line:
> USD 6,800.00      general
>
> I think this is for travel expenses and hardware shipping.
>
> How should we deal with that?
> Will video team send us receipts to include in the accountability? Are
> the payments done by SPI? I am not sure how it works.

Has anyone replied to Paulo yet? 6800 is too much to list as just
'general' so if at all possible please provide some more granular broad
categories like "travel", "on-site purchases", etc".

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage