Re: [Debconf-video] video meeting for dc15, video sprint

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 10:42:36AM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> So I suggest taking the four people slot for tomorrow, at 18:00 UTC,
> #debconf-video, OFTC.

So, that didn't go very well.

-team: Richard told me earlier this week[1] that there was going to be a
debconf budget meeting, and asked me for a reasonable number. I can't
possibly conjure up a number out of thin air, so I tried holding a
meeting to discuss things, but it really was way too short notice, and
key people couldn't attend or hadn't noticed that there was a meeting
planned.

If -team absolutely needs feedback from -video before being able to
finalize the budget, you'll have to wait. Otherwise, I understand that a
preliminary number of €10K has been suggested, which *seems* sortof okay
to most of us. We can clarify that number later on.

The dudle suggests that another appropriate time for this meeting would
be next monday, 18:00 UTC through 20:00 UTC. I suggest we hold it then,
or (if there's too many people who can't make that; it wasn't open for
very long) that we do another dudle and start over, with a bit more
time.

[1] I realize I could have noticed myself if I had time to read my -team
    mailbox, but that didn't really happen.

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26