Re: [Debconf-video] video meeting for dc15, video sprint

Hi,

I applaud having a meeting!

On Montag, 9. März 2015, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> It's getting necessary to start planning video for debconf15. I'd like
> to propose a team meeting on IRC, preferably this week still.

why the hurry? IME experience it's best to decide on a date which can be
announced a week in advance at least.

when do you plan to announce the date+time?

> In addition, it would also be nice to have a video sprint, so we can
> evaluate various possiblities and possibly, eventually, migrate from
> DVswitch to "something else".

my idea was also to have a sprint together with the ccc video team people,
cause they have a similar though different setup and are like minded people...
and also because that would mean to have the sprint at *least* a month before
debconf, which I think would be pretty much desirable.