Re: [Debconf-video] FOSDEM video coverage

On 2012-01-05 15:23:14 (+0100), Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> Hi,

(is debconf-video open for subscription?  if so, I should probably subscribe
to keep context ... YAML won't hurt my mailserver much)

> On Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2012, Philip Paeps wrote:
> > > when is it? (the earliest for one of the 5 rooms the video team is
> > > interested in...)
> > We don't know yet.  I've asked for the schedules.  As soon as I have them,
> > I'll forward them here.  Watch this space.
>
> cool, thanks!

I should have remembered that it's futile to ask students for the schedules.
They very nicely ask the dean who gives them the stock fuck-off reply that all
the rooms (and of course the corridors and the space between buildings and
even the air surrounding the buildings) are completely in use until 18:00 on
Friday.

*sigh*

I'll wander over tomorrow and get the *real* schedules myself.  Watch this
space.

> > We usually start setting up in the usual corner.  I can ask if any rooms
> > are free if you just want to make sure stuff is working.  Might not be one
> > of the rooms you want though, but if it's just to test stuff...
>
> jup, such a room would be awesome. Even better if we could use it over the
> weekend too, as a videoteam base and working room.

Do you need anything in this room other than walls/ceiling/floor/light/gravity
and electricity?  Over the weekend, there are a couple of classrooms upstairs
in the H building we should be able to get, but getting internet there may be
tricky.  So possibly not very suitable as a "work room".  But I'll check what
we can do here.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps