Re: [Debconf-video] video volunteers wanted, too

Holger Levsen wrote:
> Unfortunatly I cannot offer that anymore, the x40 I borrowed refuses
> to power on. Before I noticed this amaya offered to borrow me her x40
> for fosdem, cc:ing her so she can comment.

Sure, no problem. I can also offer a USB 500GB drive or a sata 500GB
drive, or a couple of 100 and 120 GB IDE drives. But only a combination
of some of them, I need to store my files somewhere! :)

> But, x40s dont have 2.5" IDE HDs, they have 1.8" ones. So no use
> preparing such a HD...

I can also offer my Dell Precision M65 laptop, I have no idea what size
of drive it comes with, but it is sata.

--
  ·''`.    Moi je voudrais bien, un beau matin, qu'il y ait
 : :' :                           une fleur dans mon jardin