Re: [Debconf-video] video volunteers wanted, too (was Re: FOSDEM: schedule , booth, and devroom volunteers)

Hi Luca,

thanks a lot for joining in!

On Thursday 14 February 2008 00:18, Luca Capello wrote:
> > Thanks very much for helping out.  Please also come to the meeting on
> > #debconf-video on Monday 18/2 at 20:00 GMT (if I remember correctly).

That's correct.

> >> FWIW, I'll have my laptop (IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad X60 [4], but if we
> >> need something different than sid and space, please tell me ASAP and
> >> I'll free my second 60G SATA HD.

Can you borrow us the laptop for the whole time? ;-) Because it's the most
powerful one we have and it would be brilliant for mixing and encoding... You
could have an x40 for the two days in exchange :-)

Or maybe we can/have to  deal with the less powerful ones - they probably
arrive earlier at FOSDEM and leave later, I _believe_.

And, quoting http://wiki.debian.org/FosdemVideo2008

The following items are still needed:
 * camera 1 (is davens camera suited for this?)
 * tripod 2
 * new radio mic to test one for debconf8 (will order this afternoon)
 * audio cables

regards,