Re: [Debconf-video] Damn statistics

Hi,

I just saw Holger's blog post about the video streaming statistics for
Debconf, and I wanted to drop you a line just to tell you that, in my
opinion, the video coverage for Debconf was *excellent*.

Even from Argentina, and with a crappy home dsl line, I was able to follow
some talks at an incredible good quality. Hey, I'm usually unable to see any
video stream due to my connection, so I was greatly surprised.

All in all, please keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Dario.-