Re: [Debconf-video] Goals, wishes and suggestions for Debconf8.

Just point to refer DC7 videos:
have one micro for the presenter and another to circulate trough the
attendees ... or one central micro in case of a discussion ...
in some videos, we can ear the presenter but sometimes cannot ear the
discussion (in twoubuntu, the presenter and the people close to the
camera where ok, but the far people )...

just a remark and thanks for making these videos.