Re: [Debconf-video] Goals, wishes and suggestions for Debconf8.

On Sat, 2007-06-23 at 20:02 +0100, Luis Matos wrote:
> Just point to refer DC7 videos:
> have one micro for the presenter and another to circulate trough the
> attendees ...

This is what we had for talks.  Unfortunately there was a series of
problems with feeding audio into the camera in the basement talk room
which only got resolved quite late in the conference.

> or one central micro in case of a discussion ...
<snip>

Yes, for BoFs we should have a condenser mic in the middle of the group.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
compatible: Gracefully accepts erroneous data from any source